1. All deposits and payments are not refundable and are only transferable at the discretion of the course instructor. Your deposit for a horse/rider position cannot be automatically transferred to a non-horse participant status, another course or learning format. If you pay deposits for more than one course, deposits for other courses cannot be automatically transferred to pay the balance of another course or automatically credited to another learning format.
2. A $200 transfer fee applies where at the discretion of the course instructor monies are transferred to another course, learning status or learning format.
3. A 50% deposit secures my place.
4. I understand the balance is due 14 days prior to course commencement.
5. If the event cannot be run or you cannot attend the event due to COVID 19 restrictions or isolation rules your deposit will be credited to a future event or can be used for another form of learning (i.e. video coaching or on line learning). In these cases the $200 transfer fee does not apply.
6. If Mel Fleming cancels the Course for any other reason than COVID restrictions or isolation rules I can either attend another Course and the transfer fee will not apply or receive a full refund.
7. All credits must be used within a 12 mth period of the original course date.